Advising and Tutoring
This information is provided to assist you in choosing your course of study at Penn State. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your academic advisor. If you do not know who your advisor is, please check with your department's undergraduate office.
- Undergraduate Advising Handbook
- Registrar's Website
- uPort (The Undergraduate Information Network)
Various forms that are useful to students that are majoring or minoring in Chemistry.
- Course Substitution Form (pdf)
- Change of major forms available in 130 Davey
Miscellaneous Links for Undergraduates
Chemistry Department Course Help
- Chemistry Resource Room TA Office Hour Schedule (pdf)
- Resource Room Evening Free Tutoring Schedule - 6:30 - 10:30 PM Sundays through Thursdays in 114 Whitmore from January 19 - February 4;February 8 - March 3; March 14 - March 24; March 28 - April 29
- A list of private tutors is available in 130 Davey